Welcome to EuroSPF Conference
The 10th European Conference on Superplastic Forming (EuroSPF) will take place in Vaduz, Liechtenstein, in August 27-29, 2014.
The EuroSPF Conference is focused on all aspects related to Super Plastic Forming (SPF), Diffusion Bonding (DB) and SPF/DB, lightweight structures, i.e. material science, process simulation, press design, die optimization, part manufacturing, innovative low cost processes etc. The purpose of the annual EuroSPF Conference is to allow an exchange between scientists and industrialists working on all the aforementioned aspects.
Anybody with an interest in the state of the art and the future trends of Super Plastic Forming, Diffusion Bonding and related aspects is invited to participate!
Call for PapersIf you would like to participate in the EuroSPF conference with your paper, you may send an abstract of your paper to email@example.com by June 30, 2014. You will be informed by August 1, 2014 whether the committee has accepted your paper, and if so, what the further procedure will be.
The EuroSPF Program CommitteeRajab Said (ESI), UK
Jean-Jacques Blandin, GPM2/CNRS, Grenoble, France
Gerard Bernhart, CROMeP, Albi, France
Werner Beck, FormTech GmbH, Weyhe-Dreye, Germany
Call for abstracts/topics
- Industrial Applications and Innovations
- Superplasticity in Hard Metal Alloys
- Superplasticity in Light Metal Alloys
- Superplasticity in Ceramics, Intermetallics and Bulk Metallic Glasses
- Numerical Simulations and Modelling
- Microstructure Control and Microstructural Evolution During Superplastic Deformation
- High Strain Rate and Low Temperature Superplasticity
- Mechanisms of Grain Boundary Sliding and Failure
SPF Complementary methods:
- ECAP or similar methods
- Friction Stir Welding
- Diffusion Bonding